- 4 lbs chicken
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons green curry paste
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
You'll want Peanut Satay sauce to serve with these, along with sticky Jasmine rice.
Cut chicken into thin slices that can be skewered. Add all the ingredients and then mix well with chicken. Marinate overnight.
Soak wooden skewers for 20 minutes before using sticks. Skewer, grill, serve :)